20 January 2010

Wednesday Etiquette -- Reggie Darling

Home of Reggie Darling, Boy Fenwick, and Pompey

A lot of our Wednesday Etiquette posts feature doyennes and dowagers. Don't get me wrong, I adore doyennes and dowagers and plan to become one some day. I know some people believe etiquette to be the bastion of doyennes and dowagers but they could not be farther from the truth.

On Tuesday, fellow blogger Reggie Darling posted a little etiquette primer entitled:

Reggie's Rules for Popular Party Guests

I’m sending you to him for your dose of Wednesday Etiquette. While you are there, check out his other great posts.


  1. Thank you Lucinda my dear, I am truly honored for the recommendation on your marvelous and enlightening blog.

    Your humble servant,
    Reggie Darling

  2. That must have been some party! I agree with the comment about reducing guest list to those who are like minded. I say you never know who your real friends are until you have bad times or invitations with RSVPs!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin