22 May 2012

More Bobby McAlpine


Here at Lucindaville, we just love Bobby McAlpine.  Not just because of that Alabama thing, because we want to live in every place he designs.  We wrote about his book, The Home Within Us, which remains a favorite.

This year he has a furniture line with Lee.  While much of the furniture out there looks like most of the furniture out there, McAlpine's line has a distinctive look and feel.   I want the Leather TV Lounger.   I believe I would get a lot more out of watching television if I had this.




I adore this Martini Table.   It is so specific.  There are just times in one's life when the perfect table for the perfect martini (stirred not shaken) is a must.


There are several pieces with this Shelter Wing design.  I especially love this sofa with its contrasting rustic nail head and silky bolster.


Another of the leather pieces is this two-seater counter bench.  It seems a perfect fit for both a masculine and feminine aesthetic.

Check out the entire collection at the Lee website.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post on the McAlpine Home line!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin